You know those pigs are mean, and they can bite the shiz out of you.
You know those pigs are mean, and they can bite the shiz out of you.
Mark this down: Just wait til Palin debates Biden - she'll eat his lunch. She's not where she's at because of some political favor and rum running like a Kennedy - she's earned it. And she's earned it from conviction and hard work. I guarantee that before McCain wins in Nov., people will know her, like her, and will vote for her. The commoners will be able to relate to her like no other politician since Lincoln.
The news wires and pollsters are already saying that most of the white women voters who backed Hillary are voting republican now because of her. I would imagine that a lot more will because of her commitment to helping the handicapped and mentally disadvantaged.
She'll win the election for McCain...by a 15 point margin.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: centennialdawg</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The news wires and pollsters are already saying that most of the white women voters who backed Hillary are voting republican now because of her. I would imagine that a lot more will because of her commitment to helping the handicapped and mentally disadvantaged. </div></div>
" mentally disadvantaged" ...So she is a Bush fan. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: centennialdawg</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The news wires and pollsters are already saying that most of the white women voters who backed Hillary are voting republican now because of her. I would imagine that a lot more will because of her commitment to helping the handicapped and mentally disadvantaged. </div></div>
I dont know where you got that, last I checked Obama had a good lead with white females.
Hey, where are all da white woman at?
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: boney</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Mark this down: Just wait til Palin debates Biden - she'll eat his lunch. She's not where she's at because of some political favor and rum running like a Kennedy - she's earned it. And she's earned it from conviction and hard work. I guarantee that before McCain wins in Nov., people will know her, like her, and will vote for her. The commoners will be able to relate to her like no other politician since Lincoln. </div></div>
Wow. Biden knows more than she'll ever know. If he doesnt hold back, he'll rip her a new one. She will come with nothing but quick one-liners to make the world think she knows something about anything. She is a gimmick, nothing more nothing less. Just because her daughter got knocked up doesnt mean she relates to every person in the US. I wouldnt be surprised that if Mccain loses, a few months later she will be on VH1. She wont pick up as many Hilary votes as some think, she is nothing like Clinton. Clinton is pro-gun control, pro-gay marriage, pro-choice and against the war. Palin is pro-gun, anti-gay marriage, pro-life and for the war. If Hilary was Obama's VP we wouldnt have ever heard of Palin, to be honest, if Hilary was VP there wouldnt be a discussion on who would win. Itd be Obama/Hilary by the biggest land slide ever.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Wow. Biden knows more than she'll ever know.</div></div>
Pretty broad statement/judgment from someone just old enough to participate in a presidential election for the first time. I see now why you receive so many negative comments thrown your way.
To support a party that is pro-abortion and pro-gay speaks volumes about your moral compass.
"Yes, there are two paths you can go by
But in the long run
There's still time to change the road you're on."
Oh please, who hasn't heard the 'put a lipsick on a pig its still a pig' comment.
I've heard that one since I was 5 years old, now its an attack??
Look more power to the people who hate him, and those who somehow think McCain or Palin (who I'd bet good money that you could count those who knew who the heck she was a couple of weeks ago on one hand), are the divine leaders, but this is the same kind of junk thats went on for years.
I feel like we're watching the Johnny Cochran South park 'chewbacca defense' when anything is said, it doesnt have to make sense, just get people fussing about something totally out of left field.
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I've heard that one since I was 5 years old, now its an attack??
</div></div>
On Fox this morning a bama supporter was talking about this and said that the term "lipstick" became hers the second she said it at the RNC like the term "community organizer" is bama's and using these terms is a direct refference to either of them.
So yes it is an attack now.
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
Bookmarks